The first movie version of “My Hero Academia,” which is an animation of a popular manga by Kohei Horikoshi serialized in “Weekly Shonen Jump”. About 80% of the population is born in a superhuman society where some sort of supernatural ability “individuality” is born, and a boy born without any individuality, Izuku Midoriya (aka Deku) becomes the number one hero Allmight After discovering her qualities, she enrolls in Yuei High School, a prestigious hero school, and grows up to become a full-fledged hero. The movie version is supervised by the original author and in charge of character design. Deku and Allmight, who visited a huge artificial mobile city “I. Island” upon invitation from a certain person, met Melissa, a girl with “individuality”, and Deku superimposes her former appearance on her. At that time, the security system of I-Island, which should be proud of the security of the iron wall, is hacked and a certain plan to shake the hero society is activated. Mirai Shida plays Melissa, and Katsuhisa Ikuse plays Melissa’s father David.
- Staff (first work)
- Original work/General supervision/Character draft- Kohei Horikoshi “My Hero Academia” ( Shueisha ” Weekly Shonen Jump Series ” )
- Director- Kenji Nagasaki
- Screenplay- Yousuke Kuroda
- Music- Yuki Hayashi
- Character Design Chief Animation Director- Yoshihiko Magoshi
- Art Director- Shigemi Ikeda
- Color design-Kazuko Kikuchi
- Director of Photography-Masataka Ikegami
- CG Director-Yoh Ando
- Editing-Kumiko Sakamoto
- Sound Director- Masafumi Mikuma
- Production- Minami Ichikawa, Keiji Ota
- Co-production-Soichi Sumida, Nobuoki Kinoshita, Masahiko Minami, Tsukasa Imamura, Keiichi Yoshizaki, Michinori Mizuno, Shingo Kunieda
- Executive Producers-Yoshihiro Furusawa, Akito Takahashi
- Producer- Wakana Okamura, Yoshihiro Oyabu, Koji Nagai, Kazumasa Sanjo
- Associate Producer-Kei Kushiyama, Kozue Kaniwa
- Distribution- Toho
- Animation Production- Bonds
- Production-“My Hero Academia THE MOVIE” Production Committee (Toho, Yomiuri Television Broadcasting, Shueisha, Bonds, Nippon Television Network, Dentsu, Sony Music Entertainment, Movic )
Original character (first work)
- Voice- Miki Shida
- David’s daughter. Aspiring scientist. Even though he longs for a hero, he is “non-individual”, so he aims to be involved in the research of hero support items like his father and indirectly save many people.
- Voice- Katsuhisa Namase  (Adolescent- Ryohei Kimura )
- An old friend of Almight and Melissa’s father. A young scientist who was a partner in the age of all-mighty Americans. A leading expert in researching hero support items.
- He developed the all-male hero suit “Age” series.
- “Individuality”: messy fingers
- Tell Melissa that she doesn’t point.
- Voice- Rikiya Koyama
- A terrorist leader made up of villains who plan to overthrow the hero society.
- “Personality”: Metal operation
- It is possible to manipulate the surrounding metal at will. It is highly versatile, as it creates its own armor.
- “Personality”: Strengthening
- Wolfram is not the original “individuality”. He was transferred from “All For One”, who knew of Wolfram’s terrorism plan to afflict Almight, so that he could cross with Almight.
- Voice- Small Man
- Nicknamed “Sam”. David’s assistant.
- Voice- Godzilla (Heisei Godzilla series)
- “Personality”: Toho
- A unique “personality” that makes you look like a monster.
- Voice- Keiji Hirai
- Appeared in past recollection scenes. A professional hero who was active in England. “Personality” is “power generation” that can generate electricity in the body.
- Voice- Yumi Kawamura
- Appeared in past recollection scenes. Professional hero is active in the United States. “Individuality” is “cow”. When activated, it can be transformed into a cow.
- Guest voice actor (first work)
- Chidori/Head (Daigo/Nobu)
- Voice-Daigo Nobu